This makes using a low cost bat an expensive proposition. Most wood bats break in the handle or in the taper. The Combat Composite Backbone uses a high strength composite backbone that runs the length of the bat (thus, the name). The high strength backbone in our bat means it will last longer, saving more trees, and saving our customers money. It also means the bat is more likely to stay in one piece if it does break, making the game safer.
- NEW BBCOR CERTIFIED
- Dramatically improved durability due to virtually unbreakable composite handle
- Better, more consistent, balance and swing weight than a old-fashioned wood bat
- Softer feel/reduced vibrations
- Consistent, optimized handle flex designed into the composite handle
- FSC certification/ properly harvested forest with minimal impact on fauna and flora
- Handle Diameter 15/16"
- P271 Pattern
Combat believes that this type of forward thinking design can deliver the performance of a traditional wood bat, but in a much more cost-effective and environmentally responsible way.
Submit a Review...